The Fast Focus Tutorials are mini-manuals, dedicated to a specific aspect of 3D (stereo) photography. The tutorials are available only as downloadable PDF files. This serves the dual purpose of keeping them very affordable while minimizing their impact on the environment.
PDF ebooks work GREAT in both Kindle and NOOK readers, as well as in your tablet or computer. Read about it HERE.
- If you ever even considered converting 2D images to 3D, now is the time to give it a try
This manual is focused on a newly developed, fast and simple 2D to 3D conversion method that uses the tools in the FreeWare, StereoPhoto Maker. This is a “must have” technique for 2D to 3D conversionists.
- This quick and easy technique is explained in step-by-step detail.
Conversion of 2D images to 3D has been for me always a favored aspect of stereography. It is invariably a source of great pleasure to see a 2D image come alive in 3D, especially if it could not be captured originally in 3D way. Examples are; a treasured family photo such as the final image of the WWII Flying Fortress Bomber and her crew before it was shot down (see book cover), a painting that you love, or a photo which you originally made in 2D and now wish was 3D.
Everyone who sees your stereos will be saying, “How’d you do that?”
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 2D to 3D Conversion Software
- 3D Conversion with StereoPaint
- A New Technique
- Acquiring the SPM Program
- Learning to Use SPM
- 2D to 3D Concept
- Cloning with SPM
- Loading the Original Image
- Shift the Images to Create Depth
- Using the Clone Brush
- Final Steps
- Additional Tips
- Summary of Steps
- Summary of Steps
BONUS Feature: The Stereo Photography Glossary is included, FREE
The purpose of this manual is to guide you through the process of using the simple tools in StereoPhoto Maker to perform 2D to 3D conversion. Consequently, the more complex aspects and subtleties of manual 2D to 3D conversion are not explored, but are covered in Mastering 2D to 3D Conversion, but which does not include this new technique.
This tutorial also contains extracts from two books; an extract from Super Stereo 3D, expanded and clarified with information found in the book, Mastering 2D to 3D Conversion.
- 41 color pages, including the 13 page Stereo Photography Glossary
- Available in PDF format only, readable on any computer, Kindle or NOOK
- 2D to 3D Conversion with SPM, SKU: DL-F05-TMB